You’ve Got a Great Story to Tell. We Know How to Tell It.
Brand storytelling is the foundation of Greenough’s business. After 15 years at a Fortune 50 company and a top 5 PR agency, Phil Greenough started a firm centered around a disciplined storytelling approach that optimizes the use of a growing range of communications channels. Since then, dramatic industry forces – chiefly social and digital media – have thrust brand storytelling into the spotlight, and other agencies have followed our lead. Welcome to our world!
Delighting Our Clients Is What Drives Us Every Day
Clients that say they would recommend us
Clients view us as an extension of their own internal teams
Since 2000, we have conducted an annual Greenough Client Satisfaction Survey to help us validate that we’re achieving our goal of not just meeting but also exceeding our clients’ expectations.
The survey asks clients to rate us on a wide range of important performance metrics, such as how well we have delivered on their business goals, how much passion we have demonstrated for their business, how well we understand their business and provide strategic counsel, and how much value they feel they receive for their budget.
In the 2018 Greenough Client Satisfaction Survey, clients scored their satisfaction with the work and service we provide across nine performance metrics. Those scores have confirmed the success of our efforts to delight our clients. We’re especially proud that our clients view us an extension of their own internal teams (score: 90/100) and that, for another year in a row, every client said they would recommend Greenough.
We use this survey as a strategic tool to help us not only to measure client satisfaction but also to identify—and act on—opportunities for improvement. We discuss the survey results with each client and gain additional insight into the scores they assigned. Their feedback informs our planning process; areas for improvement are incorporated into the plan objectives along with specific action plans to address them. Some of the changes we’ve made in response to our clients’ feedback include:
Staffing up and significantly strengthening our marketing team.
Hiring a dedicated senior writer and content strategist for our largest accounts.
Strengthening our media capabilities by instituting weekly media best practices meetings, inviting prominent journalists and editors as guest speakers and implementing a newsjacking process.
Expanding our quarterly GMetrics report to include not only performance metrics but also insights into what is and isn’t working and recommended adjustments to the PR strategy (and content strategy, if applicable) moving forward.
Greenough’s high retention, referral and growth rates and our 100% recommendation rate from clients help us validate that we are achieving our most important goal: delighting our clients.
This is the most satisfying professional relationship I have. The work is solid, exciting, challenging, and the commitment from my team to our success is thrilling – I am equally committed to their success. I could not do this job without my Greenough team – they have made us all role models in the company.
They are truly a pleasure to collaborate with; the entire team is kind, thoughtful, professional and even fun (when appropriate of course!). I appreciate how they’re “there” for WBUR at a moment’s notice and at any time of day or night. It has been an impressive partnership to date and we’ve seen great results.
Ask us about our experience
Here are just some of the many companies and organizations we’ve helped to achieve their business objectives through effective brand storytelling.
Healthcare and Life Sciences
Our Greenough team has excelled in learning our business and our challenges and have been extremely effective in developing and executing a PR strategy that helps drive our success.
There are not enough words to describe how I feel about my team at Greenough. Personal, thoughtful, intelligent, strategic. I could go on and on. Please pass along your hiring tips as whatever you are doing I need to know!
Clients in the news
- Thermo Fisher Scientific: SelectScience, New SARS-CoV-2 gene variants may provide clues to coronavirus’ epidemiology, 3/26/20
- Thermo Fisher Scientific: Yahoo! News, New coronavirus research suggests vaccines developed to treat it could be long-lasting, 3/26/20
- Thermo Fisher Scientific: BioSpace, Biopharma Industry News for March 26: Update on the Novel Coronavirus, 3/26/20
- Thermo Fisher Scientific: Financial Times, Italian Researchers Identify New SARS-CoV-2 Gene Variants That Provide Clues to Coronavirus’s Epidemiology, 3/25/20
- Thermo Fisher Scientific: The World News, Coronavirus has ‘stable genome,’ study suggests, so vaccine could help ‘over many years’, 3/25/20
- Thermo Fisher Scientific: Scientific American, Here’s How Coronavirus Tests Work—and Who Offers Them, 3/27/20
- Thermo Fisher Scientific: GenomeWeb, Thermo Fisher Scientific COVID-19 Test Receives CE Mark, Expanded FDA EUA, 3/26/20
- Thermo Fisher Scientific: BioSpace, Thermo Fisher Scientific Receives CE Mark for its Diagnostic Test to Detect COVID-19, 3/26/20
- Thermo Fisher Scientific: Forbes, Diagnostic Makers Vow To Produce Millions Of COVID-19 Coronavirus Tests In U.S., 3/21/20
- Thermo Fisher Scientific: STAT News, New coronavirus test returns results in 45 minutes, but it may be limited to hospitals, 3/21/20
- WBUR: TIME, 14 Podcasts for Social Distancing, From Home Cooking to Homeschooling, 3/25/20
- WBUR: Good Housekeeping, 20 Entertaining Podcasts for Kids of All Ages, 3/25/20
- WBUR: Radio Ink, WBUR Debuts New Investigative Series, 3/24/20
- Foley Hoag: Citybizlist, Foley Hoag Partner Barbara Fiacco Named Managing IP Litigator of the Year in Massachusetts, 3/26/20
- Foley Hoag: WGBH, In It Together, 3/23/20
- Workhuman: HR Daily Advisor, How One HR Professional Approaches Coronavirus Worries and Challenges, 3/27/20
- Workhuman: Leader’s Edge, Mapping a Better Candidate Journey, 3/25/20
- Workhuman: The SHI Blog, 8 tips to enable a cloud-based remote workforce, 3/23/20
We'd Love to Connect
If you'd like to have Boston's best brand storytellers help you tell your organization's story in a compelling way that drives business results, please contact us.
One Brook St.
Watertown, MA 02472