We Drive Action Among Decision-makers
Whether they are buyers of technology, services or direct consumers, we engage with key stakeholders across the healthcare industry. We touch on topics ranging from value-based care and population health management to allergy diagnostics, emergency department throughput and chronic catheterization.
What’s different about us is our focus on story receivers:
- Health insurance CMOs
- Health system executives
- Directors of informatics and IT
- ER Nurses
While creating stronger, receiver-focused stories is a key differentiator, so too is our approach to developing and delivering content through consumption channels. Below are just some of the ways we’re helping healthcare clients today:
- FDA-compliant patient communications for health systems, from stories placed in hyper-local outlets to paid social media communications aimed at specific conditions.
- Content programs targeting health system stakeholders, including awareness-building through earned media and targeted lead-gen programs (email, social, etc.).
- Collaborations with patient advocacy organizations, including outreach to their memberships, joint events and coordinated media outreach.
- Video storytelling programs, that highlight physician/hospital executive thought leadership
- Studies of healthcare audiences – e.g., differing perceptions between physicians and health plan executives – to drive media coverage and create assets for lead generation.
- Reputational media programs featuring health system executives, specialists and experts in healthcare IT, services and legal/regulatory matters.
How well is your story being received? Is your story aligned with what receivers in healthcare want to hear and see? If not, we can help.
Speak to our healthcare team
Judge Us By the Company We Keep
Here are just some of the many companies and organizations we’ve helped to achieve their business objectives through effective brand storytelling.