Brand Journalism Research
Greenough’s Brand Journalism Research features a step-by-step methodology to guide clients from hypotheses to execution with prospects. Working closely with our national research partner, we develop a comprehensive audience research program that is tailored to your unique set of prospects.
No two research programs are the same. Depending upon the industry, audiences and objectives, we may recommend a wide range of research tools:
- Omnibus surveys to generate just-in-time data for pitching or brand journalism content
- Comprehensive surveys that pass the rigid requirements of media outlets for citation and deliver multiple insights that clients can use across the marketing mix
- Focus groups
- Independent, in-depth interviews
- Social media research and analysis
- Internal interviews with employees, partners and customers
For more information on Greenough’s Brand Journalism Research and how it can lift your brand storytelling through earned and paid media, digital marketing and thought leadership, please fill out the contact info below and we’ll reach out to you shortly with more information.
We'd Love to Connect
If you'd like to have Boston's best brand storytellers help you tell your organization's story in a compelling way that drives business results, please contact us.
One Brook St.
Watertown, MA 02472